We acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land, the Jarowair and Giabel people, and we pay our respects to their elders past, present and emerging.
We practice warm welcome and aim to provide space where people of all ages, ability, gender, sexuality, race, culture, journeys of faith and lifestyle feel safe to rest, pray, ask questions, worship and enjoy the generous hospitality of community.
The church and hall are wheelchair accessible.
We seek the well-being of our local and greater community.
We are committed to the safety of our participants especially children, and follow the Safe Ministry and Child Protection practices of the Anglican Diocese of Southern Queensland.
· To proclaim the good news of the kingdom
· To teach, baptise and nurture new believers
· To respond to human need by loving service
· To seek to transform the unjust structures of society,
to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation
· To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth